Saturday, August 15, 2009

Day One!

Let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Brett chance and I play basketball for Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida. im 6'2, 185 and I am a combo guard. I was at Canisius college in Buffalo New York a division 1 school but felt it wasnt the right place for me to be. So i came back home to Sunny Florida. This blog is gunna have my season wraped up in it and also things that go on in my life. I will also post workouts, and the workouts i post are the ones i do. So you know there good. in the Beginning this blog might be a little rough but i will work at it and get this thing running as best as i can. The reason behind my title of " ONE GOAL" is beacuse my goal is to go overseas and make a name for myself. Now I am sure you all have a GOAL for yourself..Reaching your goals are not as difficult if you live everyday by them.

Peace
*God Is Love *

No comments:

Post a Comment